PDA

View Full Version : Please help!... eBay template element

itfben
06 Nov 2009, 08:30 AM
Hi there, First of all please excuss the lack of preciness of what I am asking as I am not exacrtly sure what it is called that I am asking for help with so I will describe as well as possible, also please bare with me as i am new to all this, as a graphic deisgn student who whats to improve his ebay business and does not have the expertise required to do so - this also means i probally am not accustomed to the lingo either.

Anyway my dilemma:

I want to know how to create some like this (as i said earlier i dont know what it is called so i will describe below)

The best way of describing what I am trying to achieve is to show you an example.
So I hope this link does not get blocked. but look at this page: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Digital-Multimeter-Voltmeter-Ammeter-AC-DC-Meter-OHM_W0QQitemZ320438690361QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_BOI_Electrical_Test_Measurement_Equipment_ET?hash=ite m4a9ba26239

When lookign at the link if you go to the bottom you will see where they have a box where you can click through the tabs for "about us" "shipping" "payment" "retruns" etc and when you click on one the information below changes acording to the buton you clicked "eg "shipping" will show the shipping details"

another example: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DS-DSi-SimCity-Creator-NEW-SEALED-UK-Fast-Despatch_W0QQitemZ350274078208QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS?hash=item518df6460 0

The company that deisgned these listings is Frooition. and they do that on all there listings they designs, but how do I make/design it and they upload it onto my listing?

If you can offer advice on even a small part on what I am asking them I am sure that from everyone I will be able to construct the full information neededto achieve this.

Thanks for reading and helping me out.

Ben

vikas1234
09 Nov 2009, 10:29 AM
before replying to this .. I expect that you know PHP mysql and Lamp artictecture .. Well I would suggest you to start with small module and keep adding new things this way u can go . If you want to go in 1 go it will be tough