PDA

View Full Version : please help

SeVeN
22 Nov 2009, 05:59 AM
ok so baisicly ive got this layout ive desgined in photoshop here it is http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1871/layoutfinal.jpg now what i want to do is make it so that it looks some what like this website but with out the second column on the left so just header menu bar and content and then footer with black on either side from the top of the header to the bottom of the footer and then content goes in big black space obviously and spry menu bar goes in the big silver panel between the content and header. ive been trying to do this in dream weaver following tutorials and using div tags and ap div tags and what not and im just confused i pretty much got the position of the layout sorted but the spry menu bar would not center correctly nor would my buttons look the way i had designed them in photoshop and i thought it might be due to how id already coded the layout and stuff so if any one can point me to a tutorial that would be absolutely spot on for what i want to do or that is roughly what i want to do but explains things well enough that i could change the bits and pieces to suit my layout and what not would be fantastic also many many many thanks in advance.