PDA

View Full Version : Web form module

Wilky
01 Dec 2009, 11:49 AM
Hi all,
I must create a contact module, for a site, a little particular: the site propose services that are assigned to professionals chosen by the site administrator.
It would have to work this way: the customer write on a site and an email arrive to the administrator; he decides which professional assign the work to ( and send him the contact).
From that moment the professional and customer comunicates only by the site and on the site must stay the archive of the emails
that they exchange (visible to the administrator).
What I would like is that the professional and the customer comunicate only by the mail to the site, no need to use username and password: it must be the site that manages coded mailboxes that are assigned to them but they don't have to be in contact in others ways and don't have to ask anything else to the customer.
Does anyone of you know if there is a cms or script already ready or similar to this that I can modifiy?
Thank you for your suggestions

Mr Otter
09 Dec 2009, 07:06 AM
This sounds like some sort of a ticketing system. kayako allows some soft of functionality like this but then again... i think customising it to what you need will be really painful.

Depending on your hosting platform, you can configure some kind of direct email pipe thing, i.e. once the email hit your mails server, it triggers a php script. That was how I got kayako working on my site... but then again.. it is highly dependant on your mail server.

From there.. u can slowly works towards the rest of the features.. which is basically just a php web application.