PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Offer a Web Promotion Package, What Would You Charge?

mjclementz
01 Dec 2009, 07:09 PM
I'm looking to start offering a separate, add-on type service where I go in and do a whole bunch of directory submissions and link posting of other kinds (niche blogs, yahoo answers, etc.) to build up the site's backlinks. Basically a promotional package to up a site's reputation for those clients who have little know-how and/or desire to do this themselves.

Now, I typically include a very small amount of this in my design/implementation services, but I have a lot of clients that would like to see more complete packages. Thus, I'm thinking of offering several different tiers, maybe one starting at around $100 and going all the way up the scale to include a lot of directories and maybe even some paid ones that can be included in the fee.

Anyways, I haven't located any of this exact model on freelance developer's sites, and so I'm a little unsure where to start. Does anyone offer a similar service and have some insight on what to charge and what to include?

Corrosive
02 Dec 2009, 01:27 AM
Have a look at some sites that offer SEO services to businesses. That is really what you are doing. See how much they charge. I think it may be a monthly charge with some Search Engine ranking promises as a caveat.