PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible, or overly complicated, to add drop-down menus to an existing template

ecceben
05 Jan 2010, 05:56 PM
Hi everyone -

I hope you guys could possibly help me out with this. I'm trying to launch my own website and have used a template for most of it but the template doesn't include drop-down menus, which I think will make the site much easier to navigate.

Currently, each page calls on a header.js file and menu.js file which control the menu at the top of the page. There's also a CSS style sheet involved that determines that overall layout of the site.

Is it difficult to change the menu.js file to incorporate drop-down menus? I've searched the web quite a bit for samples but I can't really find any tutorial on inserting them into an already existing template. I'm worried about messing up the entire menus!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Studio4Websites
06 Jan 2010, 04:24 AM
Hi Ecceben,

The drop-down menus you are opting to be included in your website, by converting the scripts already available can be done easily. We can come handy, if you wish to but would need to look at the link of your website.

Please advise, and I'll come up with ideas to help you accordingly.

Kindest Regards,
Amber