PDA

View Full Version : Accordion Menu with internal custom scrollbars?

Lain
06 Jan 2010, 02:20 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on a site, and I wanted to add an accordion menu with internal scroll bars in them.

I know the CSS "overflow:auto" that will instantly make the div scrollable, but I want to be able to change the colors of the scroll bars to make it flow with the design of the web page.

The CSS properties for customizing the scroll bar are visible in IE8, but Firefox doesn't support it.

I tried using JavaScript for the custom scroll bar, but it turns out that it's causing a co***ict with the accordion menu script.

I did consider the solution of using <body onload=function(); anotherfunction()> since both scripts use the onload, but I'm using the jQuery JavaScript Library v1.3.2 (in http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js) and its too complicated for me to break it down in order to use the <body onload=...> method.

I've been googling for a while, trying to find an accordion menu script that contains the option of internal custom scroll bars, but I haven't found any good ones yet. Can anyone help me?