PDA

View Full Version : Recommend Email Management Software or website

talon
11 Jan 2010, 11:50 PM
As part of my business website I'm planning send out a series of useful articles at weekly intervals for those who sign up via email

you have probably seen them on websites before, sign up and get our how to guide in 5 easy parts
I'm not doing this for spam or scam

I want it to be automatic and that I don't have to keep track over who has received what parts
The emails will also need an automatic unsubscribed link as this is a legal requirement

Anyone recommend a good program or site for this, as i don't have any coding experience

It would be useful is there is a decent one that is free

I also need suggestions on how to avoid my emails being labeled as spam and blocked by sites and my host

Elaine
10 Jun 2012, 10:05 PM
A free help desk software we used, which has the features in Back-end, front-end and email synchronization and Ticket assignment logic Customer self-service system: Have the helpdesk system which is to be the last insurance to help your customers to combat the problems. However, no one wants to wait for your reply if there is any chance to get the answer. So at higher priority, the customers should search their answers from the knowledgebase and articles you have prepared already. This must be designed intelligently and functionally.
More info you can check: http://www.phphelpdesk.org/