PDA

View Full Version : Need help with new website members area

AlskiK
22 Jan 2010, 09:53 AM
Hi Guys

I am new to the forum and fairly new to website making, I am looking for some help on a site I want to make, I am still getting to grips with Dreamweaver, and would really appreciate some help in the general template of my site.

I have a budget of £100 which I would be willing to pay one of you guys if you could make me a site with the following features,

A decent index page which has a decent looking title
www.entertainmentpackages.co.uk (customizable preferably for different domain names) with relevant pictures (pictures based around movies, media, music etc) to make the site really stand out, as well as a way that once the customer has paid a one off charge (probably going to use Paypal or Sage for this) gives them access to a members area, I will fill in most of the unique content as well as everything on the members page because that's what i'm good at. even if it is a matter of me making them a members account manually once I have verified payment.

It also needs a support section (very basic)

and an FAQ Page

This is a site that I have been tinkering with for a while, and would love to start off.

I have all the facilities to host the site and market the site etc, I also have the domain name. If anybody understands me and doesn't find my budget laughable then please drop me an e-mail at [deleted by mod :: email addresses aren't allowed]
Thanks in advance
Alex