PDA

View Full Version : Online Gaming Affiliates

TournamentGames
02 Feb 2010, 10:38 AM
Looking for a good White Label Affiliate Program?

Some websites use white labels to enable a successful brand to offer a service without having to invest in creating the technology and infrastructure itself. White labels are very useful in creating your own look & feel, it's even possible to create your own brand with this technique.

When it comes to online skill game affiliate programs, www.TournamentGames.com/affiliates is a world leader! We have been in business since 1997. At Tournament Games our affiliates have the option to host their own branded versions of our games.

* Fully branded FREE online skill game site in most cases under 24 hours.
* The earning potential with your own Tournament Games White Label (co-branded) site is unlimited!
* 40% Revenue Share commission paid monthly.
* The appearance is changed by the affiliate via a file you host.
* The window title and border may be themed. This is packaged with the installer for you to host.
* The list of tournaments is the same for all players. Immediately have many players competing!
* Branding is tied to the player's account. A player with one brand is not allowed to make an account with another brand.
* A small section at the bottom of the window can host a web page completely under the affiliates control.

Why Tournament Games?

* High quality, full screen games. Our games appeal to everyone from casual to hardcore gamers.
* We are the longest running skill game site on the internet and have been in operation since 1997.
* Tour the site and see for yourself.

Also if you want to start promoting Tournament Games? I want to help you. So, I've put together a collection of tools that are going to help you get the job done. I've covered all the basics of affiliate marketing and even social networking as well. Even if you're just learning how to use a keyboard, you can start promoting today without spending any money or doing alot work.

* Email Marketing - Email marketing is the key to all successful Internet Marketing and I've got you covered with 5 direct emails that you can use for your lists. Check them out below.

* Blog Posting - Blogs are tremendously powerful social tools.

* Article Marketing - Want to build traffic and pre-sell?

* Banner Ads - Make sure you're taking advantage of the visual culture with my collection of banners and ads.

* Twitter-verse - Generate free traffic with Twitter... done correctly this can be a very powerful way to generate traffic and build your list at the same time.

This is a major opportunity for you to get in on the ground floor of the longest running Online Gaming site in a massive market overflowing with prospects. Don't miss out on what could possibly be your chance to finally strike it rich online while barely lifting a finger.

If you are interested and need more information, please PM me with any questions you have.

Lechlak
02 Feb 2010, 01:05 PM