PDA

View Full Version : Green Screen Web Design Help!

Busybee2498
22 Feb 2010, 04:59 PM
I'm having a hard time finding a webdesigner to create a site I need.
1st and main feature is Chroma Key / green screen keying out online.

I'm a photographer and i take tons of green screen photos. Meaning I take their photo in front of a green screen and then take all the green out and insert another image behind the guest.
I give my cleints a card with thier photo number so they may go online and download thier photo. I would like the guest to be able to change thier background photo online.

I also need features like
Send photo to friend – Meaning a easy solution to click and send that photo to anyone’s email address
Send to friends Cell Phone – Meaning easy solution to click and add a phone number and will automatically text that photo to a friend
Send to Facebook, Twitter or Myspace – Meaning click to add that photo their myspace page
Drag and drop - Meaning when the guest sees their photo on the website their will be a toolbar on the left hand side of the screen for different options / paint brush, text box, or just the drag and drop – I will add some PNG files to the tool bar when creating an album that will be able to drag and drop on the photo, they will have 3 or 4 options of stuff to drag into a photo like a border around the photo or hearts or a cut out famous person. Then download that edit photo or any of the above features.

[deleted by mod :: new users aren't allowed links/signatures]