PDA

View Full Version : listbox option HTML linking..?

jessgt500
07 Mar 2010, 11:56 PM
Ok so basically I am part of a car fanatics club and my job was assigned to create a club website. Which is fine (I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to computers, but I am not also the best.) Everyone from the club would like a page with all the club members on it. So I thought it would be a really cool idea to add a list box option so everyone can scroll through the listbox (drop down menu thing) and select which member they would like to view. The way I envision it in my head is sort of like a FAQ page, where all the questions are all on one page so they is really no "linking" involved (or at least I don't think) and you click one link and it brings you like half way down the page.. blah blah blah, you know what I'm saying. I really need this done, we have a meeting tomorrow and I am suppose to present the website. I am kind of in a hurry so sorry for the typos (if any) and the fast I get a step by step answer on how to do this, the happier I will be. I can also add your name to the website for credit (not that it means much but its still fun :). ) lol

I am using iWeb 09 for macbook running the OSx or whatever hard drive (not sure, I just got this laptop for xmas lol kinda new to it all) I was currently using supergreenhosting as my web host until I started with iWeb. (Not sure if supergreenhosting will still accept my login details or what!) Please hurry! Thanks alot!!!!!!!

btw, our website is [deleted :: new users aren't allowed links] . check it out and if u have any suggestions, feel free to let me know! anything helps!