PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to share aim or gmail addresses to get mutual help?

kryptobs2000
14 Mar 2010, 02:39 PM
I'm just trying to look for another avenue of knowledge here. I know HTML/CSS (currently running into many stumbling blocks with CSS), and python mostly. I was just thinking if anyone else wanted to share s/n's we could feed off one another as well as posting on the forums. I tend to be on most of the day and would gladly help when I can, it would help me learn as well I'm sure. It'd be cool if we could get a group of people together to do this, we're bound to have an answer among us and I'd think with enough at least one would generally be available.

My aim s/n is kryptobs2000, and gmail is brettsprouse@gmail.com. If anyone wants to talk on gmail though you'll have to let me know cause I don't normally leave it up; if there's anyone that chimes in with interest though I'd be happy to do so.

<CrGeary.com/>
14 Mar 2010, 02:49 PM
Yeah Ok, i Don't mind doing this, It would be nice to chat with someone that is interested in web development. I know, HTML/CSS/PHP/MysQL, and a bit of JavaScript and jQuery. (Plus ActionScript 2.0, but not for almost 2 years now,Iim a bit rusty).

AIM: chrisgeary92@aim.com
Google Mail: chrisgeary92@sky.com (Are we talking google chat?, or emailing)