PDA

View Full Version : Kontera?

totalnovice
26 Apr 2010, 02:46 PM
Anybody have any experience? Can you use on free subdomains that are ad free? Can you get paid via snail mail/ check? Or do you need paypal ect.? Also how much do you make per click? Any help is much appreciated, Thanks!:nana:

Iced Earth
26 Apr 2010, 10:15 PM
I just had to google them and take a look.

Ahh! I've seen their work before. The dreaded green double underline. I really hate those things. I think they only trick users into clicking them because they think they were put there by the website creator, not a 3rd party. Then they click one and it has nothing to do with the content, and they never click them again.

What kind of site are you looking to use this on? If it's for your company, or something professional I would say resist the urge to make $2 a week. Personally I find it to be unprofessional and very annoying...I don't stay on those sites for long.

But, if you have some sort of community/forum, or blog, it could be useful, I guess. If you have enough visitors. IMO it's just not worth the few dollars a week (or however much you'd get) for text ads. The bad thing is that they don't tell you how much the service costs upfront. You might have to find someone using their service (I know, that's what you came here for!).

Good luck.