PDA

View Full Version : please help me out need very basic information related to theme issue

wot7up
27 May 2010, 06:38 AM
Hi

i have recently made a site www.wot7up.com

and i hav installed a theme names redcarpet and having lot of issues with it as im very new with these stuffs i havn't run any site before that so please help me for how to change a theme name like right now it shows redcarpet not my site's name, and moreover its not showing the inside post ,only i can see it on main page but as i click it to readmore it shows video box here u can see http://wot7up.com/2010/05/megan-fox-having-obsessive-compulsive-disorder/ please let me know how to solve it :(

<CrGeary.com/>
27 May 2010, 07:29 AM
That logo is an image, so just changing the wording in the wordpress admin pannel will not solve it. You will have to manually create a new logo.
--
The issue with the video box, my guess is this theme you have downloaded was built especially for videos, I'm guessing that because its for videos, this is what you should see: am ir right?

Megan Fox has in an interview revealed that she has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder on Fox, 24, revealed to Allure magazine in the June issue that she cannot stand dirt, which means that she cannot use public cutlery or enter a restroom without feeling uncomfortable. she said I have an illness, the New York Daily News quoted her as telling the magazine. The actress also revealed that she has no qualms about hurting the paparazzi photographer who snapped a topless photo of her on the set of her new film. Megan also said she believes that most women, who opt for plastic surgery are suffering from insecurity issues..... The 24 years old actress says young women should seek the advice from a therapist before going under the knife because the cosmetic procedure won't cure their insecurity, Allure magazine reported. The 'Transformers' star beauty is not against plastic surgery but feels that most women opt for it because they want a quick fix. I would encourage anyone to first speak with a therapist, to try and figure out where this want comes from, because a lot of times it's not related to your teeth or your nose or your chin; the surgery is not going to alleviate that insecurity for you, said the 24-year-old star. If, then,you feel, this is something that I want to do, then do it. It's amazing that we have the technology to do the stuff that we do, said Fox, who has often featured in the most beautiful women list." />
<meta name="keywords" content="megan fox having obsessive compulsive disorder,megan fox wallpapers,megan fox wallpapers for mobile,hollywood movies watch online,katrina kaif,katrina kaif wallpapers,katrina kaif wallpapers for nokia,nokia wallpaper of katrina kaif,katrina kaif photoshots,bollywood movies online watch,watch movies online,shahrukh khan wallpapers

I found that in your HTML, in the meta tag (a tag which is invisible to users).

I think what the theme creator has done, is set up each post to have a particular "custom field", these are fields which you can define yourself. Can you post the code for this: single.php and page.php files from your theme, I will modify it for you so that it displays the right content.