PDA

View Full Version : online payment question, is this possible?

kdubbie
19 Jun 2010, 02:38 PM
Hey everone,

I'm about to launch a website for one of my friends. This website is a Photo gallery and he wants to sell his photos. I have never set up 3rd party Credit Card payment, but I have been doing some research.

I'm thinking of going with Paypal as the payment gateway, but my friend had a question that I couldn't find the answer to....

Is it possible to customize the PayPal shopping cart page and Credit Card form processing page with the CSS from his website and possibly add a thumnail of the photo they are purchasing? Perhaps with a premier membership or something like that?

He was adamant about wanting these pages to look as much like his own website as possible so that it doesn't look like they are leaving the site. And he doesn't mind paying a little extra for it...

But He said if paypal doesn't allow this kind of customization then he'd like to find another company that does...

Any help would be greatly apprecited.

Thanks a lot

burn1337
19 Jun 2010, 06:24 PM
Theoretically yea you should be able to do whatever to them as you wish... I have customized pay pal forms for my customers and never had a problem with it...
But I also like to code my own shopping carts just the same...