PDA

View Full Version : Help with online payments please

Dante
05 Jul 2010, 11:11 AM
I tried to search but couldn't find anything else on this topic.

I'm building a website for a client and they want to have an online payment section where the user can submit their invoice number and their surname and be redirected to a page with an embedded Paypal script auto-filled with the amount they owe. All they have to do is put in their credit card details and it is done.

The business has a server upon which all the MYOB stuff is stored so it seems like it should be possible to get the website to contact the server and request the information. The trouble is I have no idea where to begin trying to get this happening. I don't know anything about MYOB so I don't know if the information is accessible or not.
To make matters worse nobody there seems to know anything about the server; not even the owner knows who set it up or anything.
They will let me mess with it so long as it doesn't end up broken so if I have to install something then that should be fine.

I can't think of anything else to include beside that the website is made with html and css.
Thanks everyone.