PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!! Need help for what webite designer to use!

Outlivesheep
17 Jul 2010, 02:17 PM
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need help in changing my website to a different website design software program, online or desktop based.

www.outlivesheep.com - my website has outgrown "website tonight" from godaddy.com because of the bandwidth usage. Right now I am using 1k gigabytes a month and they are charging me about $1000 a month in bandwidth. If I create with wordpress or joomla, unlimited bandwidth is $170 a year. However, most templates aren't flexible to add html code and advertising banners whereever I want, etc.

Dreamweaver would be the best, but I travel the country and need access to getting to any computer and updating anytime of the day for breaking news updates.

About me:
- Average understanding of HTML code
- Designed sites in Frontpage(many years ago), Dreaweaver, and online web developing sites.

What I need for an online web builder:
- HTML code access
- flexible templates (colors)
- Ability to add a forum
- Adjustable columns for each page (width, maybe 2 on one and 3 on the other)

(Don't need anything super fancy, just the ability to add data quickly and have it look professional, it's all about getting news stories, videos, important links, advertisements, out to people)

Please note: I've called Godady and complained and they do not have any options for my website because of the bandwidth

Thank you for you help!

Bryan

<CrGeary.com/>
18 Jul 2010, 06:14 AM
Please don't start multiple threads on the same topic.

This is now closed, and you can continue using the other thread:
http://www.webdevforums.com/showthread.php?t=38641