PDA

View Full Version : A website With Faxing Feature for A Restaurant?

ewokra
28 Aug 2010, 12:57 PM
Hi All. I am really new to this forum. This is my first question.

1-) My skill are enough to understand when I see a code. I can say this works for this one. But i am not a pro. It is for sure.

2-) I am going to try to do the website by myself.

3-) For now we don't want to accept credit cards or pay pal or anything. We just want to use fax feature if it is possible.

4-) And My questions are. I am going to do a website for my uncle's restaurant. I am going to add the menu from restaurant and next to every item there is going to be a add button. So people can add items to their cart. At the end of the shopping they can just submit it. And My questions;

- This is not necessary but i would like to be able to accept accounts and save people address, phone and some info to deliver to food.( no credit cards). So, They don't need put their info every time. But, I don't how to add it.( although i can find it online.). So I need to add feature to create account and save info about customers. They need to log in and out.

- This is deadly important that add button for every items. Like pizzas or subs. Do i have to use an e-commerce software to do it. (I found free one prestashop) or Can I do it without an e-commerce software.

****- Last one. This is most important one. Because I could not find anything use full online. we are not going to accept credit cards for now. Customers needs to order by fax. How can I add this to website. When customer finish ordering. When they click fax button. The website is going to send a fax to the restaurant with order information of customer like address, what they wanted... I don't know if I need to buy another service from an online fax service or i need a special hosting service with faxing feature.

Thanks in advance for replies.