PDA

View Full Version : Drop Down Menu works in Firefox but gives me issues everywhere else, PLEASE HELP

iamthaweb
03 Sep 2010, 11:39 AM
Hows it going Internet World,

Im having some troubles with a Website project that I am currently working on, as we all know EVERYTHING looks amazing in Firefox... so my issue is no different... my site looks great in Mozilla Firefox but using another browser adds these broken image link boxes towards the right of each of my main menu items in Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Google Chrome, & Opera Browsers... Im pulling my hair out over here... Example screenshots of what I am talking about are included/attached below...

The actual Website is located at http://www.shopbribri.com/

If there are any CSS or HTML code that you would like me to provide that might aide you in helping me please let me know, and I will get it to you ASAP...

FYI: I am a pretty versed Web Designer / Coder, so i am not new to this kinda stuff at all... But it seems as if this issue is literally flying right over my head... So if anyone at all can help... I would really more than appreciate the help...