PDA

View Full Version : Creating a site where users would post online

justme23
07 Sep 2010, 03:53 PM
Hello,

I don't have any programming skills, but I do understand FTP and stuff well enough, to be able to create a site by just putting together what already exist. By that I mean scripts, systems, etc.

OK, I'll get to the point quickly. I want to create a website, where people would be able to fill text in predefined areas (for example, there would be "City:", "Age:" ...), and when they would fill in everything needed, they would submit it directly into the site (ok, maybe it would be even better if I would confirm it by recieving mail just before info would be published on the site). There would be also categories and the option for them to contact themselves (private messages).

The problem is, I don't know what would be the right script or system to look for. I was looking for "submit scripts", but had no success. Some of the systems where pretty close, but too complicated.

I would really apriciate any help as this idea of mine is really kinda cool, so would be a waste not to materialize it. (what a word, I know:D)

And no, forum is not an option. :)

Thank YOU!