PDA

View Full Version : SEO Articles Question?

maxss280
12 Sep 2010, 09:12 PM
Hello I am a new webmaster and I am trying to get my browser based gaming site on the map. I have been working on it for little over a month and I am getting about 15-20 hits a day so far and that includes my AdWords account activity :cold: .

I was reading an article on how to have a Successful Site in 12 Months (http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum3/2010.htm) which seems like the guy knows what he is talking about.

I don't understand some of the things he is talking about.
For instance under E) Content he posts

E) Content:
Build one page of content and put online per day at 200-500 words. If you aren't sure what you need for content, start with the Overture keyword suggester and find the core set of keywords for your topic area. Those are your subject starters.

Would I have to put that page of content in my domain or link to my site from an article that I wrote with that content outside my domain?

And if I did have to put that page of content on my domain would the search engine just pick it up for that page or would it go to my landing page? Really I wouldn't a search for Awesome Games leading back to an article on my site. I would want it to go to my main page.

Hopefully someone could answer my questions because I am super NoOb at this :nana:.

Thanks