PDA

View Full Version : Question to mods / admins

2fast4ya
30 Sep 2010, 01:10 PM
I figured I would ask this question here before I created a thread that might wrongly be accused of spam - just wanted to make sure and be on your good side rather than looking like a blatant spammer. So I won't be linking the site for now until the Admins give me the okay.

Basically, my team has created a free classifieds website with all sorts widgets and gadgets, and we're looking to further improve the site and create new technologies that would further enhance the user's experience.

One of the cool things we put together was an API for web developers - to be able to basically have their own classifieds section on their website, powered by our site. So that a developer's website would also have all of the listings provided by OUR site. The developer can pick which categories he wants involved in the API ... for example, if you have a site that's about cars, you can just pick the "Auto" section. Then your members can list items on your site as they wish as well as have access to all the listings on OUR site.

This is not something we're charging for. It's totally open to developers to take and use. So before I post about it - I wanted to make sure the admins knew that I was a real member, and not some BOT spammer.

Waiting on your green light ;)

Thanks!