PDA

View Full Version : Web Editor Question / Help

creativeone
30 Sep 2010, 02:07 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have found a free no ad webhost ( it doesn't have a web editor in the cpanel)& i did register a free domain name but the problem is that i need a free web editor software. I like blue fish but after downloading it all & trying to start it i get an error message saying that the file dds.ldd2 or something like that is missing & can't start blue fish to fix the problem try downloading it again so i do it & i get the same problem??? How can i fix this?? or what is a better web editor so that i can start building my website???

My hosting is summerhost.info = I can't find the index.htm page so that i can start editing it. But here's the thing im using to how you would build a website on angelfire. I have built one on there.

Ive already started to set up all the sub-domains for my website & all. But need a web editor to do the actual html codes & everything. Im kinda new to the vista cpanel vs that angelfire uses!

Plus how do i link the the sub-domain on to the index or the main page in vista cpanel???

Thanks
Creative One