PDA

View Full Version : Small issues with website

dijitalmastro
06 Oct 2010, 08:18 AM
Alright everyone, this is probably my third website I've ever made and so far it is coming along pretty nicely, but as of right now I am having two issues. The first issue is that if you view my page you will see thumbnails. If you click on a thumbnail, a pop-up box comes up of the page content. You can X out of it, which will close it back to the web page. The issues arises 'sometimes/most of the time' when you click a different thumbnail, the original link will open up. So for instance if I click CNN, a pop-up of the CNN web page will open up. If I go to a different tab and open MLB.com, I will still get the CNN content. I am not sure of how to fix this, but I presume it may have something to do with the website cache, but I may be mistaken.

My next issue, probably easier than the first, is that I would like to label each thumbnail. So again, for instance I'll have the CNN thumbnail with the text CNN above it. I can't seem to get it right within Dreamweaver CS4. Any help would be greatly appreciative! Thanks in advance!