PDA

View Full Version : Best template to use in conjunction with Dreamweaver CS5...

pj115
27 Nov 2010, 02:46 PM
Hey all,

Have Dreamweaver CS5 and the missing manual for it - can do what I want if I take time but need to drastically cut down on time and get my site up and going ASAP.

Question:
What site is best for getting good templates?
.dreamtemplate.com is linked to from bluehost.com (my host) and has 59.99 unlimited downloads for 1 year.

Compared to templatemonster.com (avg maybe $60 per template) I worry about the quality of the templates from dreamtemplate.com

Specifically, I have a non-profit where I want a page for donations, home, about us, our mission, a signup page where people enter their info and then their name appears on the "supporters" page, and a couple of pages that are very information intensive (education type content).

I understand I have to enter all the content and will do so, and modify with CSS/ HTML in dreamweaver..... but want the "shell" of the site with fancy graphics and link menu etc...

Thoughts?

Thanks so much

Pat

couponsitescrip
05 Sep 2011, 11:21 AM
My latest priority is that if I don't have time ( to do it myself ) or its hard to understand how to ... but I need something to be done fast ... I will pay someone that knows.
Scriptlance.com - you will find lot of people to do what you want at a low cost.