PDA

View Full Version : how to create something similar to an actionscript

DanN
13 Dec 2010, 02:24 PM
Hello all. This is my first post and I am not a beginner but not an expert in dreamweaver and flash. And I am posting not to have this done for me but rather some one to point me in the right direction.

What I am needing is a way that on the left side of the screen I can show different color choices which the user can choose the color and in a field on the right have a certain area change to that color. example is I have a pair of softball pants in the right which is default white with the side trim being shown in white as well. and the customer clicks on the color in the left pain for the pant main fabric choice and it changes the color on the right. then they can choose the color for the braid/trim (which is also on the left) and that protion of the pants then changes to the selected color.

I hope this is not too confusing. It is similar to an actionscript in flash with buttons but you do not change the frame to a new frame but rather just the one selection of color so the customer can the click and choose different colors so they know what color they want there items to look like.

Thanks for any help you do provide.