PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Form Processing

clewis4343
20 Dec 2010, 10:56 AM
New to this site, so if I have done something wrong in posting this here, please excuse my ignorance!

Okay, so here is what I would like to experiment with.. Could someone please point me in the direction to go about making a form that when I click submit instead of sending it to someone, rather have it put the fields into a story format. ie. Make an order form for pizza.. When I fill out the form, someones name is put in, what kind of crust they want, toppings, etc, and address. So when I click submit button, but to keep things less confusing, lets call that button the process button.. how can I go about making it present me with something I can copy and paste that would put the fields into story format.

Such and such wants to order a thick crust pizza and they want such and such toppings. They would like you to deliver the pizza to such and such.

Catch what I am trying to say? I want to be able to have prepopulated text but be able to fill in the blanks in accordance to how the form is filled out.

Any help much appreciated!