PDA

View Full Version : My new E-Commerce Website

webleaner
20 Dec 2010, 02:40 PM
Hi
Guys
We just finished our new website which is E-commerce for nepali client. Please Review it
Kinmelnepal (http://www.kinmelnepal.com)

Thanks in advance

Ashish1
27 Dec 2010, 05:20 AM
Its good but i think you have to add some more product on home page so visitor can get more choice for your product.

alvo
28 Dec 2010, 10:52 AM
Some small issues:

The logo at the top of the page is nearly illegible ... plus it changes to "Pure Nepali Products" when you go to check out, so am I now on a different website?

Foot Wears should be Footwear (singular and one word).

The "About Us" page doesn't tell me anything about the company.

Why are prices in US Dollars? Shouldn't they be in Nepalese Rupees?

You should have a native English speaker review all the text. Reading through the FAQ and the rather pointless "How It Works" sections were rather amusing. Not that they are horribly wrong, as they are obviously written by someone quite proficient in the language, it's just that the expressions are just a little bit off.

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the products offered, no consistent thread that ties them together. Because of this I think as a potential customer I'd be less likely to shop this site because I don't know what sort of products that it specializes in.

Other than that, I like the overall design. It's clean and professional looking; it gives me confidence in the site. I especially like that you can buy something without having to have to register and get a password first--something a lot of sites require that is completely unnecessary.

che09
10 Jan 2011, 08:08 PM
Kinmelnepal

I like your site, though I would say the BG looks simple. You can try to add some images or you might think to add some color.

georgerogers
16 Jan 2011, 04:24 PM
The website look good, very clean, simple and straight to the point. One thing your logo has a white background and is blocking the gradient you have on the background other than that good job

Kavita Martin
06 Feb 2011, 12:26 AM
Too much time take in loading.

wynn455
14 Feb 2011, 04:16 PM
Not bad, A bit slow. eCommerce for Wordpress?? If so, what theme did you use and what Widget(s)??

Jason
14 Feb 2011, 04:38 PM
Two things could do with changing.

I would say either go with rounded corners or go with square corners. If you want to mix them have rounded corners in the top or bottom 2 corners instead all on one single div at the top.

The content box doesn't perfectly align with the left column which is a bit annoying.

Finally I would consider switching hosts... it took several seconds just to get a response back from your server... that is before it started to send me data... this is a store, goal to make money. You don't want people to get bored and leave.

mac_jsn
16 Feb 2011, 06:17 AM
Hmmmm, Page load time seems to be longer which will make it difficult to get PR. Also I would like to suggest you to use the footer font bigger and more blod with central alignment.

alexa007
26 Jun 2012, 07:51 AM
It is nice but it take more time in loading.

For an e-commerce website,designer should make sure that the visitor can easily obtain the right place by a single or two clicks. The layout of a website is also very important because it is one of the most important features of web design that take visitor's attention.

Website Ecommerce Designers (http://www.idfmarketing.com/ireland/ecommerce-solutions-company-website/)

l_monic
28 Jun 2012, 10:57 AM
Hi,
It's beautiful, neat design.

"Once you add a product in cart, we’ll get all the information about you" aaa, what? Spy agency? :)
I'd also suggest to have your text reviewed by a native. I'm not a native and still some sound strange or funny.

Aliya Pinto
15 Sep 2012, 01:31 AM
Its nice but somewhere uniformity is not there........

Aliya Pinto
15 Sep 2012, 01:32 AM
Its nice but somewhere uniformity is not there........

Empower Network (http://empower-network-systems.com/)

SASAtechno
19 Sep 2012, 07:02 AM
Hi in my browser this sites is not open i think in error may be..........

mariajames
02 Oct 2012, 11:27 AM
Well it's seem to be any beat or acumen to the articles offered, no constant cilia that ties them together. Because of this I anticipate as a abeyant chump I'd be beneath acceptable to boutique this website because I don't apperceive what array of articles that it specializes in.

ishika roi
17 Dec 2012, 11:59 PM
Compare SSL (http://www.whichssl.com/) and get the right SSL Certificate for your Ecommerce site.