PDA

View Full Version : Dreamweaver CS5, and old versions

<MJKKLO
22 Jan 2011, 09:32 AM
Hi, i have just started an CSS, XHTML cursus, at the moment we get basic lessons to leart how to use different editors, my question is, if is posible to download completly free a working old version of dreamweaver.

And i would like to know if is useful to learnt dreamweaver this way cause the last version is CS5, is the different in every new version and the last but one so big till the point is useless to leart dreamweaver in dreamweaver CS4 for example.

Some links where to get in a save way without virus a copy of dreamweaver is appreciated

resdog
24 Jan 2011, 07:51 AM
There is not a way to get a completely free working version of Dreamweaver, any version, legally.

With each iteration of a product, they add new features, but the core of dreamweaver stays the same (web editor), so you can learn on any version...but be aware that the newer versions add features to make your job easier. But also, Adobe has released video and white papers on the new features, so you won't be too lost. And you can always do a youtube search on "Dreamweaver CSx new features" (where "x" is the version of dreamweaver).