PDA

View Full Version : Looking for examples of one-page web sites w/ a tracker or counter

jordy2324
26 Jan 2011, 11:32 AM
Hey all,

I have a random request. I'm looking for an example of a good one-page web site that has a counter or a tracker.

So basically a web site that is really simple and is just tracking/counting something. I work for a non-profit in Chicago, and we're looking to get a web site up that simply tracks the number of people who donate to a cause/campaign and how much has been raised. There would be a little bit of info about the campaign and whatnot, but I think keeping it to one page would be ideal.

But I'm looking for good examples of this. I know I've seen some examples of like a "countdown" timer or something... but I'm wondering if there's examples of a simple counter/tracker web site.

Thanks!

Iced Earth
27 Jan 2011, 11:59 PM
Hey, check this out...if you don't have a website already, this is a wordpress plugin that does everything you need:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/donate-plus/

Any novice web designer could set up a 1-page wordpress site with a free theme (thousands available) and enable this plugin.

Besides that...for a website that already exists....google is where I'd look. :-/