PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the image caption on my Tumblr theme?? Please help!

ducki
28 Feb 2011, 05:33 PM
(check my profile)

THIS IS THE WAY IT SHOULD LOOK ON MY TUMBLR, (AS ORIGINALLY TYPED OUT):

"Can I just mention I have a favourite colour, and I feel like I haven’t… mentioned it.
It’s like an o— it’s an off-blue."

I'm pretty familiar with coding, but I just can't figure this out. If you look under the first post (the one with Jesse Eisenberg,) the caption looks messed up:

"C

an I just mention I have a favourite colour, and I feel like I haven’t… mentioned it.I
t’s like an o— it’s an off-blue. "

This occurs a lot when there's an image with a caption. The first letter is breaked from the rest of the paragraph. Also, it didn't break the sentence that says "It’s like an o— it’s an off-blue." Instead, it kept it on the same line and messed up the word "It's".

NOTE: The caption in the coding is named as "copy". Please check my page source and tell me why it's doing this! Does it have something to do with the blockquote?? Because when you reblog an image with a caption, I think it makes the caption a blockquote. Please help me if you have any idea why it's doing this... I feel like this is the only place left I can ask this!