PDA

View Full Version : Internet Cabin is recruiting!

InternetCabin
11 Mar 2011, 05:38 PM
Hello everyone, since the Internet Cabin has only just launched we are in need of moderators within our forums specific fields.

We are looking for mature and active forum members.

If you would like the opportunity to be apart of the Internet Cabin please make 10 posts within your desired category.

[deleted by mod :: new users aren't allowed links]

* Internet Resource
* Web Development
* Internet Hosting Services
* Gaming
* Computing
* Other Forums

Once done, send the Admin a PM stating that you would like to be a moderator within {category name} with a small resume.

The Admin will review your posts and resume then hopefully give you moderator status within your chosen category.

If you are approved as an Internet Cabin moderator, you will be able to add your own adverts onto our banner rotation for FREE as a thank you for your dedication. Your banner could be your Google AdSence code, AdBrite Code, Affiliate Banner or any other type of banner you wish.

All moderators will be required to be active topic starters and you will also be required to create your own rules for your category topics.

[deleted by mod :: new users aren't allowed links]

alvo
11 Mar 2011, 08:37 PM
I was going to deleted this since it's a spam post, but found it pretty funny. You want people to come and post ten times to become a moderator, and you haven't even posted that many times? There are only six posts in total, so you're asking everyone to come and build your forum for you?

ReMiXeDg
12 Mar 2011, 08:07 AM
Interesting.... but funny

couponsitescrip
16 Mar 2011, 12:03 AM
Does the idea I can give you 0.10 cents for free. What you have to do ... nothing is for free. Just send 1$ to my account and you will earn with no effort 0.10.
Sometimes it works. :)

ubeturas
06 Apr 2011, 08:26 PM
pictures of log cabins (http://www.fallcreekland.com/)

Devils Fork State Park

Check Lake Levels

Spot a loon or a rambling black bear. Fish for trout in a deep, clear mountain lake. Hike through the glorious spring bloom of rhododendrons.

And do it in South Carolina.

Devils Fork State Park provides the only public access to Lake Jocassee, a largely undeveloped 7,500-acre reservoir tucked deep into the Blue Ridge.

Devils Fork is easily reached from S.C. 11, the Cherokee Foothills National Scenic Highway. The park is popular with families, fishermen, scuba divers and boaters, who enjoy Jocassee’s uncrowded setting and spectacular scenery, such as waterfalls cascading into the lake off steep, wooded slopes.

A campground and modern villas also are highlights of the park. So are hiking and nature trails that provide the opportunity to appreciate sights ranging from rare Oconee bell spring flowers to the fall color show, while bald eagles and peregrine falcons patrol the mountain skies.

Ready to stay and play in the great outdoors of the Palmetto State? Make your Lodging Reservation online or call our toll free number .

ever been to MN? its like everyone and there mother has a cabin :0)

wws78363
08 Feb 2012, 12:43 PM
I cannot find your forum on the Internet. I guess you couldn't make a go with it.

robertadico
14 Dec 2012, 05:53 AM
want some more detail about this.

Web Design Taunton (http://www.easearticles.com/article.asp?articleid=36102)