PDA

View Full Version : I am desperately in need of help (please read inside)

so jets
07 May 2011, 02:38 PM
I have a a .PSD file I am working on for a VBULLETIN template...

The only problem is I am completely new to splicing and I am not sure how I will be able to splice it and apply it properly...

I do not really have money to afford to pay somebody to help me do this...I was kind of hoping that somebody would be able to assist me for the sake of helping somebody new?

I am willing to go as far as displaying banners/advertisements on my forum / main web site...

My community and forum will be high traffic because of the type of network it is...I am not going in to details in this post because its off topic - but if you care to possibly help me I would be glad to explain to you exactly what I am doing and you will instantly understand why your advertisements on my network will bring you more traffic.

So please, I am a very nice person and I really could use at least ASSISTANCE on how to prepare a .PSD file to apply it to my vbulletin forums.

ALSO - i have a word press template I'm working on that I need help with but I am more concerned with the VBULLETIN for right now.

Thank you in advance for any generous offers....it means a lot to see that people still help each other out.

Joe Gray
SOJETS