PDA

View Full Version : I want to get the best Google position for my phpbb

ejenner
01 Jun 2011, 11:16 AM
Hi peoples. First post on here. Hello :flip:

I have a new phpbb that I want to promote on Google. Who provides the cheapest effective service for promoting or alternatively what can I do to the code on my forum to make it more attaractive to bots (is that what they're called?)

In the past I tried to promote a php bb using a company called TrafficDriver. They were successful in promoting another site for me but when it came to promoting my forum they were a total failure. My site would come up for some of my search terms on about the 15th page of Google results. Many other sites not matching some very specific search terms were comming up well before my site. So I won't use traffic driver again as it was a total waste of money on that occassion. Especially since I wasn't trying to profit from the site and likewise not in this case either.

Any other tips for DIY promotion or good people providing this service who will really get the job done.

I'm asking, so anyone who replies with links to their own company are not advertising. I came here specifically to ask for this information.