PDA

View Full Version : Need some answer's to a few questions about my website idea.

mayday
04 Jun 2011, 11:23 PM
before i tell you my idea, i'll give you some background info.
A a.m.v(anime music video) is where fans will get clips of there favorite show and put it to music. Its pretty much a montage.
So my idea is to make a website, that will streamline the entire process. It would allow them to upload any shows they have where other users would be able to use them for there AMV's. Then it would have basically a movie maker, where they would be able to put different clips in and add movies.
So my questions are,
1.Would there be any legal issues with this?
2.Would this be able to be done browser based?
3.Would i have to design my own movie maker? or would i be able to use a already designed one?
4.if you do know how, what would i have to go about if i needed to design my own movie maker?

I want to be able to do this alone.But if i need to i will hire people to help.And i have pretty much no knowledge of designing websites. But i do have knowledge on making AMV's. Any help will be greatly appreciated.Thank you:)!

bukka
06 Jun 2011, 01:32 PM
First of all, you need a big server, because you need space for all those videos. Second, I don't know how could you design a movie maker by your self? it would be much easier to take license for a movie maker and use it. And third, it would be very hard doing it by your self, not because it is hard to make it but because you are going to give up after a while, so take a few friends or someone to work with you, it would be easier and much more fun.
The problem is you need to invest some money.

Alex