PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum! Need recommendations regarding Website Building Software...

jman
06 Jun 2011, 01:09 AM
Hello,

I need to 're-learn' how to make websites. I used to use Microsoft 'Front Page' years and years ago, but now have NO CLUE as to what's available and what I need to consider and what I should 'Stay away From'.

I would like to state that I have just recently recieved a complete package (2 actually) of Adobe CS4 'Master Suite' and was hoping that I might be able to use some of the programs in that package. From the looks of it, it has just about everything I should need, but any advice is Welcome as to 'learning curve' and technical aspects of the 'Master Suite'.

I should state that I am 'not opposed' to using AnY other program that might get me up and creating pages somewhat quickly and efficiently, without a MASSIVE learning curve.

FYI, the Websites that I'll be starting with, will be VERY basic. No transactions or Store, database or anything like that, but merely a couple of small business' that want a 'simple' WEB presence.

Thanks for ALL your help!!

Cheers,

apiske148
09 Jun 2011, 07:54 AM
Dreamweaver which is in the master suite should have everything you need to make the site, it has a split design mode which allows WYSIWYG formatting.... also has error and compatibility checkers which help when your getting back into web coding (like I am)