PDA

View Full Version : How to go about this clients request?

Madeinmgs
10 Jun 2011, 11:31 AM
Alright so I have a client that I did a site for. It was a staffing agency and it was pretty simple work. The hardest thing they had me do was create an area for them to post jobs and delete job listings when they needed. They called me back telling me that the payroll that they get from companys they would like to have off of the website.

Basically what happens is a company faxes over the paperwork showing how many people they had work, how many hours, and what they need to be paid, then they have to come in and SIGN stating that the payroll information is correct. Instead of having to fax, go by the office, and deal with tons of paperwork, they want all of this stored on the site.

That way companies can input all the info needed instead of fax it in, they could electronically sign instead of come by the office, and the client wants to be able to view and print those documents if needed. At the same time this should all be fairly secure.

If anybody can begin by laying the DIRT on the ground to even begin my foundation of how this could be accomplished I would be grateful.