PDA

View Full Version : Need help with online business!!!

ahb7
17 Jun 2011, 12:59 AM
Similar to other business models I want to create a forum in which users can buy and sell proffesional advice. Membership is earned through reaching certain benchmarks within the category of which one has specific skills. The performance of members will be measured against mostly numerical variables which classify them in a field and with a ranking. A user (potential customer) searchs a combination of these variables which automatically raises relevant fields showing the leading members of that field. Members are free to set the price of viewing their information but the capacity to do this will be limited by the laws of supply and demand. Users will be able to view certain quantitative and qualitative information about the member's prior performance without actually showing specific information about what they have have entered for the most recent instance before choosing to buy their proffesional advice.

The site will be member driven. Members will update info on a daily/weekly basis to maintain position while us as the business will need to monitor the information entered to ensure it is accurate and correct. There will be penalties for decieving users and site administrators and lost credibility. The site will require a system of banking where users can deposit $5 min or more each deposit. As such users/members will require profiles they can log on to detailing their contact details, performance, and the amount of money in their bank. It should also allow them to check a history of past transactions made. Members will have a public profile and there own internal profile. Can someone please help me with suggestions on the type website format I will need so I can start researching.

I would be highly apprecitiave of anyone could help and if someone with this type of technical knowledge wants to help along the way I am more than willing to cut them if they prove themselves worthy.....