PDA

View Full Version : Capturing Flash web content electronically/Print

mr_cb7
29 Aug 2011, 11:14 AM
Hey guys this will be my first post here on WDev Forums.

I have been a graphic & website designer for the past 2 years doing freelance work. I just started a few weeks ago working full time for a small R&D company.

Getting to the point the vice-President came to me the other day with a weird request. He was visiting a website he goes to a found a flash based e-magazine embedded on one of the sites pages. He wanted to know if it was possible to make a back-up/offline copy for himself for future readings. I have never tried to download embedded flash content off a site before and so far...FAIL. As for trying to get a print copy of it, the only option that has come to mind is screen shot but every time the text in the book becomes to small and pixelated. Does any have any ideas as to how i can make an offline back up copy of this? or should i just forget about it.

Here is a link to the site in question:http://www.issuu.com/sirc/docs/hp-spring-2011

Thanks for your time guys!

Babar Suleman
22 Oct 2011, 10:54 AM
You could use Orbit downloader's nifty grab utility. It grabs everything- videos, audios, flvs, flash files..