PDA

View Full Version : What do you think is on SEO?

andrewwhite345
20 Sep 2011, 01:21 AM
I have worked hard to be optimized to get my Web site. With interest, I waited for the forms site and put it in the competitive online world. With the help of search engines, I would meet a large number of lines. What do you think I can do? Do you think SEO is about the presentation of the list, Squidoo, social bookmarking or ads? It is something that is important for SEO that I miss; I like to use a different technology to be changes? Can you help?

taniasharma
20 Sep 2011, 05:31 AM
I think all are important and helpful to popular your products, Business, Brand and website and Search Engines are count them to increase the ranking of your website or increase the visibility of your website. It is more effective if you use natural way means use unique content and build dofollow, relevant, quality backlinks for your website. As Google new update Google Panda, content is more important then other thing so you will use unique and quality content in your Articles, Blogs, Forums, web content... etc. If you use duplicate content, you will get unexpected results.