PDA

View Full Version : Fast Way to Convert MOD files to Nook Tablet

peterluo518
11 May 2012, 12:38 AM
How to Convert Mod to Nook Tablet on Mac

Nook Tablet is a robust competitor against Amazon's Kindle Fire. As it becomes popular, some problems about the Tablet arise such as how to watch virous videos on Nook Tablet. Below is a customer's issue:

I got a Panasonic SDR-S26 Camcorder and record many videos, now I want to put them to my Nook Tablet, but the Nook just could not recognise the videos , what shall I do?

Well, first I want to tell you that Nook Tablet supports MP4,3GP,FLV video formats, while Panasonic SDR-S26 record video at MOD format, so, if you want to play MOD files on Nook Tablet, you need to convert them to MP4(recommend ) first. To handle the issue, you just need a MOD to Nook Tablet Converter for Mac(if you are a Mac user). Here I would like to recommend iOrgsoft to you.

iOrgsoft MOD Converter for Mac (http://www.iorgsoft.com/Mod-Converter-for-Mac/) is a powerful software to convert Panasonic SDR, JVC Evirio, Canon FS MOD files to MP4 for playback on Nook Tablet as well as other devices such as Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, iPhone 4S and so on. Besides, it can provide full video editing functions such as clip mod, crop mod, adjust video effect and so on to help you make your personalized movies. This article will show you how to convert MOD to Nook Tablet on Mac step by step.

Step 1: Free download the .mod Converter for mac (http://www.iorgsoft.com/Mod-Converter-for-Mac/) and install it on your Mac, run it.
mac mod to nook tablet converter

Step 2: Click Add File button to import MOD files and then set output format as MP4 from the Pull-up list of Profile, choose an output path from the option of Destination.
load mod file

Step 3(optional): clip and edit MOD files.
Clip: Fix the length of the video by setting the Start Time and End Time
Crop: Cut off the black edges of the original mod video using the "Crop" function and you can set aspect ratio to16:9, 4:3, full screen or just keep original.
Effect: Click "Effect" button to open the effect window. It allows you to adjust video effect like "Brightness, Contrast and Saturation" or apply other effect to your video.
Advanced settings: Click "Settings" to enter a new window. iOrgSoft MOD Converter for Mac offers the function to tune the video resolution, bit rate, frame rate and so on, you can adjust the parameters to get the most excellent output quality videos.
set output format path

Step 4: Hit Start conversion button to start convert MOD to Nook Tablet. After the Mac MOD to Nook Tablet Converter finishes conversion, you can import the video to your Tablet to play.