PDA

View Full Version : How to Convert/edit Panasonic HDC-SD600 1080/60p AVCHD files on Mac freely?

peterluo518
24 May 2012, 01:13 AM
I bought a Panasonic HDC-SD600 camcorder and want to import videos from it onto my computer using a USB connector. I've got a firewire cable and when I plug the camera into the mac, I'm able to record from iMovie. I just can't figure out how to get the videos that are on the camera on the mac. Anybody know?

Panasonic HDC-SD600 camcorder is the first consumer camcorder to offer 1080/60p (full HD 1920×1080 with 60 progressive recording) recording using their advanced 3MOS sensor system. The new Panasonic HDC-SD600 comes with a 240GB hard disk drive and records 5.1 channel surround sound with the five built-in microphones. Panasonic also upped the numbers game with a whopping 14.2 mega-pixels for stills.

Wanna to load the Panasonic SD600 video recordings to mac for sharing with more people or do further editing, here we highly recommend one powerful Mac Panasonic HDC-SD600 AVCHD Converter to help you to better play Panasonic SD600 video on mac freely.

AVCHD to iMovie (http://www.iorgsoft.com/article/avchd/avchd-to-imovie-converter/) supports converting AVCHD, MTS, M2TS files from Panasonic HDC-SD600 to the Mac video editing software iMovie, Final Cut Pro/Express also idvd by converting avchd files to MOV, DV, MP4, MPEG-2 on Mac os x(10.5-10.7 lion).

Tips: The versatile software also supports convert convert HD AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, TOD, MOD, MOV etc camcorder video to other popular video files for import to other Mac application and device.

With the professional software, you can also easily convert Panasonic HDC-SD600 1080/60p AVCHD files to Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes 422 (HQ), Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes 422 (LT), and Apple ProRes 422 (Proxy), which are accepted by FCP or FCP X freely.

Moreover, the powerful AVCHD Converter also allows to edit AVCHD files, including, Clip, Merge, Crop, Snapshot, Apply effect, setting output parameter, Rotate etc freely and efficiently with its professional manner.

Tips: If you are a Windows user, you can use AVCHD Video Converter to help you convert Panasonic HDC-SD600 1080/60p AVCHD video on Windows 7/xp/vista,also import converted videos to others Windows application like Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas etc and device.

Now, reading the Step by step guide to import Panasonic HDC-SD600 1080/60p AVCHD video to mac.

Step 1: Download AVCHD Converter for Mac on your computer (also act as Panasonic HDC-SD600 1080/60p AVCHD Video Converter for Mac)

Step 2: Add Panasonic HDC-SD600 1080/60p AVCHD video to the software and set output as DV, HDV, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, MOV etc.

Step 3: Click "Start" button to convert Panasonic HDC-SD600 1080/60p AVCHD files to DV, HDV, MPEG-4, MPEG-2 and MOV files on Mac(10.5-10.7 lion).

After you convert avchd to imovie support formats,you can import AVCHD to iMovie (http://www.iorgsoft.com/article/avchd/avchd-to-imovie-converter/) then