PDA

View Full Version : Best CSS Editor (free or cheap) as of OCT 2012

Webbiz
24 Oct 2012, 02:39 PM
I'm sure this has been discussed before...long in the past.

Here is my current problem.

I've been using Dreamweaver CS3 for all my webdesign work. I'm not a web design professional, but have enough experience to get in trouble.

Anyway, DW CS3 has issues in displaying the results of CSS in the Design section.

I've verified my code works in various browsers, but DW CS3 won't render some of my CSS correctly.

I think it is time to use something else to do CSS formatting.

I'm familiar and have used Notepad++. I like the editor just fine. What I don't like is to have to keep switching back and forth between editor and browser, having to refresh it each time I do some code changes.

What I would like is the ability to write fresh or make changes to my CSS code and see its effects as quickly and conveniently as possible.

Are there any free or really cheap CSS editors that has this ability?

PS: If not, or if you have some good tips as to how to use what is available to do the above in less steps than bouncing between editor and browser/refreshing etc., I would love to hear it.

Thanks in advance!

DanielScott789
04 Nov 2012, 10:05 AM
There are many cheap CSS editors you can find on internet and what facility you require. You can get a CSS editors and Cheap Web Design here with complete solution.