PDA

View Full Version : Java Programming Language

safiajen
19 Nov 2012, 11:15 PM
Hello Friends,

I want to learn Java Language . I am very excited to learn this Language .
Here, I want to ask you ,
Is Java Programming Language is easy not as compare to C and C++ ..

gary001
20 Nov 2012, 05:31 AM
Hello,

java is a Programming Language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_%28programming_language%29

Hear you can learn about the JAVA and try to search more on Internet you will find many sites.

Thanks and Regards,

gary

Phillip
26 Nov 2012, 12:01 AM
As for Java is easy or not to learn compared to C and C++, I think it depends. If you are very interested in Java and you are willing to spend time on Java, I believe you can learn it well.:)

amber java
29 Nov 2012, 07:44 PM
Hello,

java is a Programming Language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_%28programming_language%29

Hear you can learn about the JAVA and try to search more on Internet you will find many sites.

Thanks and Regards,

gary
Good site for learning Java. Thanks!

Jessica_Smith
29 Nov 2012, 11:01 PM
Java is a object oriented programming language. If you really want to learn it then its quite easy. Java is most robust and secure language for programming. With its inbuilt classes and functions Java is really good language to program.

suhanaanjum
29 Nov 2012, 11:55 PM
Java is a computer programming High Language language. It enables programmers to write computer instructions using English based commands, instead of having to write in numeric codes.

aman1
30 Nov 2012, 02:03 AM
Java is a object oriented language.It is depend upon c and C++.

terrypasencio
30 Nov 2012, 01:38 PM
Java is a programming language (http://www.webmeester.eu/). The language derives much of its syntax from C and C++, but it has fewer low-level facilities . Java applications are typically compiled to bytecode that can run on any Java virtual machine regardless of computer architecture. Java is a general-purpose, concurrent, class-based, object-oriented language that is specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.

CHRISTINE_A
02 Dec 2012, 09:36 PM
I think it dependds. If you are very interested in Java, you may learn it very well and eaisly. If you do not like it, it is devil for you

ailsa
04 Dec 2012, 09:48 PM
I think it dependds. If you are very interested in Java, you may learn it very well and eaisly. If you do not like it, it is devil for you
Yes, I agree with you. Interest is the best teacher!

partapamit
04 Dec 2012, 11:54 PM
If you want to learn it by full dedication nothing is tough even you can learn rocket science ,and Java is not rocket science, But before you continue grab some basic knowledge of c and c++ they both increase you logical thoughts and will surely helps you in Java ,and these types of languages depends totally on to practice and exercise.

preetharman
17 Dec 2012, 04:43 AM
Java is the Programming language. It is very interesting language. Java language is also Object Oriented Language as C++.There are two main types of java language. First is core Java and other is advance Java.If you spent 2 hours daily on Java then automatically your interest is created in Java.

Morningwalker
02 Jan 2013, 02:16 AM
Java is very good programming language and you will paid well in this profile.