PDA

View Full Version : effective logo design tips for the branding

esparkinfo
24 Dec 2012, 12:39 AM
Hello,

Here are some ideas about how to do effective logo design.

Research
Create a lock up version
Don't let clients dictate
Know the Brand
Sketch it out
Create vectors
Avoid gimmicky fonts
Choose your typeface
Remove, unnasarry design as much as possible
Create suitable variants
Fruture proof

I would like to see more ideas for making more branding from the logo design.
Your all ideas are appriciated.

Thanks

logo32design
19 Jan 2013, 06:01 AM
Really some good ideas for creating logo designs. I was found some good designs on logo32.com so you can also check and get an idea about all type of logo designing. http://logo32.com/diamond-vector-free

Morningwalker
23 Jan 2013, 05:42 AM
Make your logos stand out when compared to your competitors, and create an edge for yourself in a cluttered marketplace. Colors can play a very important role in logo design as they can illicit different feelings and emotions from us.

FreeWebGoods
23 Jan 2013, 10:24 AM
To me logos are a difficult graphic to design. For a logo I usually have about 20 traditionally sketched ideas. The logo will need to represent the service/product of the company. It may use the colors that the company uses. For instance my website primarily uses a lime green, gray, and sometimes blue; that will allow me to have a color pallet to work with. For the person requesting the logo, it helps to provide them with several choices (best to provide the best 3-5 of the logos that are drafted).

The other keys to a good logo design are typography, spacing, and alignment. Those usually take a long time to get right -- using a grid will help.

Rash
29 Jan 2013, 03:21 AM
Good one, however, before research one should have a clear idea about the picture that he or she has in mind. If you are service provider, then the best way to do that will be to conduct interviews through questionnaire or personal interviews with the client to discuss the design brief. Moreover, the basic principles that are necessary for effective logo design should include simplicity, catchiness, Timelessness, versatility and appropriateness. Hope you agree.:)

Morningwalker
30 Jan 2013, 02:12 AM
Nice post on effective logo design tips. I like to add one thing here - Never use a font, piece of clip art, or image in your logo without making it unique. If you use generic clip art in your company's logo, there's a chance it could wind up in ads for other companies or in the logo for a rival company.

aman1
31 Jan 2013, 02:03 AM
Nice tips my friend.It is helpful and useful tips for me.

James_Smith
08 Feb 2013, 04:51 AM
A logo is the most important identity for your business. Without it, it is not possible to brand and promote your business. You have to take so much care while choosing a proper logo for your business which represents your business, products and services etc.

Here, I would like to add some important points for logo design tips:
1. Keep it simple
2. Keep it dynamic and versatile
3. Be sure that it should be unique
4. Must me meaningful to read and remember

kumarvijay
19 Feb 2013, 07:55 AM
Hello,

Here are some ideas about how to do effective logo design.

Research
Create a lock up version
Don't let clients dictate
Know the Brand
Sketch it out
Create vectors
Avoid gimmicky fonts
Choose your typeface
Remove, unnasarry design as much as possible
Create suitable variants
Fruture proof

I would like to see more ideas for making more branding from the logo design.
Your all ideas are appriciated.

Thanks

Really very nice tips are given about logo designing by you.All Points mentioned by are good and helps in making a attractive logo for our business.

fastpurplemedia
20 Feb 2013, 12:27 AM
Hello Esparkinfo, You give us good ideas for logo design. I am in this field more than 10 years. Logo designing is so easy for me.

domhost3
22 Feb 2013, 06:58 AM
One of the main thing i would like to say is that the logo must be very unique.One make sure that the design is not already taken.And the design must almost tell about the company in brief.So that it helps to identify the type of services they provide.

Evemper
22 Feb 2013, 11:13 AM
I would say that, A unique, simple and eye catchy logo is one of the best choice always!

fastpurplemedia
06 Mar 2013, 06:04 AM
Doncaster Best Web Designer (http://www.purplepenguinmedia.co.uk/)

makes distinct logos which complies with the particular business.