PDA

View Full Version : Content is no more king now, it becomes kingdom

jacksamwhite
28 Dec 2012, 05:49 AM
Content always plays an important role in online marketing. It has been said for long back that content is king. But after recent changes in algorithms of Google, content is no more king, don’t take me wrong. I am saying that content becomes kingdom now. Everything on internet revolves around content only. Better content means better visibility, better rank and better ROI. Hope 2013 will be great for content producers. Happy holidays to all!!!!!

SASAtechno
29 Dec 2012, 05:35 AM
Now a days content is not a king but he is kingdom because content is a main part for your blog or web page so clearly content is the best way for promotion....

kathygreen
04 Jan 2013, 12:29 AM
Yeah authentic content has its own empire. Unique and informative content always catch the eyes of users. A customer only buy the products when he/she will be convinced. I am not saying content means only text. You can also use fresh videos or audios for your post. Thank you

Gosh
16 Jan 2013, 09:37 AM
It should have been done long time ago. If content was something of minor importance - what would be a sense of Internet at all? I mean we address Google every time we are in need of some information, and we want that information to be truthful and of high quality. So to make Internet a better place instead of being a trash dump we are to respect its rules and post content of high value andquality.

Brainpulse
23 Feb 2013, 03:29 AM
Yes after Panda release it's seem now Search engines results are content centric if your site keeps rich content then it's more chance to get rank rather then to duplicate content site.

maxsamuel
26 Feb 2013, 03:35 AM
yes i am agree with all of you, day by day content is getting priority. means google's all update are pointing only content form any point of view they are focusing only on content, so everyone be aware about your website content keep updated it with google guidelines.

desmaksolutions
26 Feb 2013, 10:27 PM
so its now clear that irrelevant pages will not be listed on the SERP. Users can easily get their information with so many updates that points to unique, fresh and quality contents