PDA

View Full Version : why keyword is not showing in the bing and yahoo

Vishal Shah
31 Dec 2012, 06:27 AM
Hello guys, I have web related site which provide all web and mobile development services. my question is my main keyword is displayed on the first page of Google. but it is not showing in bing and yahoo. I hope all web masters will giving proper answer my questions. Looking forward to your reply.

SASAtechno
01 Jan 2013, 05:39 AM
Hi friend in my opinion you have a submitted your websites in yahoo and bing business portal and also yahoo bookmarking yahoo directory and also bing directory, bing blog post with targted your keyword so this best for your keyword increasing in this search engiens....

steve bofet
04 Jan 2013, 02:11 AM
Hi friend, my view you have a submitted your websites in yahoo and bing business portal and also yahoo bookmarking yahoo directory and also bing directory, bing blog post with targted your keyword so this greatest for your keyword ever-increasing in this search engine.

Hire Developer
23 Jan 2013, 03:16 AM
Well, of you submitted your sites on yahoo and bing directories then it will definitely shows your link.

jacksamwhite
23 Jan 2013, 06:18 AM
Yahoo's web search is powered by Bing i.e if your website ranks well on one then by default it will rank on other too. But all other search engines like Google has the different algorithms for ranking. So if a website ranks well on Google it is not necessary that it will rank well on others too. First check that your website is crawlable by these search engines then work according to their guidelines.