PDA

View Full Version : Most innovative way for baklinks?

mika45
10 Jan 2013, 02:21 AM
Which is most innovative way to get the backlinks blogs/articles/forum posting.

kathygreen
16 Jan 2013, 01:07 AM
High quality profile creation is an innovative way of link building. You can create your profile in high PR sites and give your link to get quality backlinks.

Gosh
16 Jan 2013, 09:35 AM
It seems as the time flows all "innovative" ways of link building become a past cause they prove to be ineffective, black-hat and so on. But the "classics" lives long - good old article and press-release writing and dissemination, blogs and forums posting, etc. Those old ways proved themselves to be most "natural" and are best accepted by Google and other search engines.

eGrove Systems
11 Feb 2013, 03:41 AM
All the 3 methods are best way to get backlinks.

SASAtechno
11 Feb 2013, 05:25 AM
Hi in my opinion most is useful is Social media and SEO all factors so this is best way to promotion for back link mostly is do follow submission is the best because he is count very fastly for crawling...

ishika roi
12 Feb 2013, 02:48 AM
My Opinion is Forum Posting!

jacksamwhite
18 Feb 2013, 12:53 AM
Google has changed so much and in the same proportion SEO has changed also. Link building has evolved in recent years and one has to fine tune with effective techniques of link building. I think Guest blogging, social media profile links and local directories are the best way to build links these days.