PDA

View Full Version : Sudden drop of keyword ranking after changing the content

IntegratedS
29 Jan 2013, 04:41 AM
Hey guys,

I had a site whose keywords were in top 10 but suddenly they have reached to 250 and above. This happened on 21st January 2013. And from past 3- 4 days the ranking is continuously dropping. The strange thing is I haven't done anything different to the back linking efforts. Only the thing is that I have changed is the content of site keeping in mind not to do the stuffing of the keywords. And content was changed a month ago. Is this due to Content? Will the position be gained again? In WBT I have lost around 100000 backlinks.
Please Suggest

Thanks

NITIN TOMAR
30 Jan 2013, 03:59 AM
Hi,
This can be the result of changed content and now you should apply seo (search engine optimization) tool to get backlinks back and also rank.

pinkhand
19 Feb 2013, 06:08 AM
Same is happening with my website. I have not changed the content also but then also my keywords dropped...I dont know what to do get the good rankings...

desmaksolutions
20 Feb 2013, 12:51 AM
Google is introducing some new changes to their algorithm often now a day, they are taking care that no link spam or content duplication occurs. SO you have to plan accordingly. Write unique and quality contents and update your website regularly. Also share the content in the social media site to gain visibility.

Jimjamesrock
20 Feb 2013, 04:55 AM
Search engines like Google and Bing are presenting some new changes to their criteria often now a days, they are taking good care that no weblink junk or material replication happens. SO you have to plan accordingly. Create exclusive and quality material and upgrade your website consistently. Also discuss the material in the public networking site to obtain exposure . . . . . .

SASAtechno
20 Feb 2013, 05:51 AM
Just a few days ago updating a page rank some other website rank is more than present page rank and some other as it is so in my opinion don't worried about regarding SERP try for new submission sites search so this is best way and also target your keyword so this is best benefit for you.....

Venus Brown
26 Feb 2013, 01:24 AM
I think your website is effected by the refresh on 17th Jan pushing branded websites on the top.. It can't be because of the newly added content. And the decrease in number of links was a bug solved by Google now.
Are you still facing the same condition?