PDA

View Full Version : Link building strategy ?

maxsamuel
22 Feb 2013, 03:01 AM
helllo,

i want to know how i can target for us traffic. i want all my keywords in top rank for usa, so let me know by which strategy i can complete my goal ?helllo,

carmen189
22 Feb 2013, 04:17 AM
You need to build a more diverse stream of backlinks. Try using web 2.0 blogs, press releases, guest posts, and keep blog commenting and you should see a rise. Also try and throw in some twitter/FB/pintrest links to get the social signals and you should see your site rise.

akash001
23 Feb 2013, 12:11 PM
Yahoo Answer is the best way for get more traffic in USA. Blogging is a option and effective way also.

Brian Mitchell
25 Feb 2013, 01:53 AM
As I am also looking for easy way to boost success rates of Website, in that I found SEO consultants are a top notch tool for doing so. Thanks for these strategies and also very helpful.

preetharman
25 Feb 2013, 05:14 AM
US Traffic , easy to target by Providing informative and well engaged content . Target Top sites to publish your content .

For Getting Traffic With Website number Of Techniques those Works .

Make Strong Presence With Social Networks Like , Facebook , Twitter , Pinterest , Apsense , StumbleUpon etc , Good To target for Getting Traffic Across the Glob .

For Search visibility I Just wanna to Suggest , Not to follow any of Bad Technique :smash: , Here I found listing http://affordable-quality-website-design.blogspot.in/2012/12/gossip-bit-of-what-not-to-follow-in-seo.html of few bad techniques that ARE BAD AND BAD PRACTICES :devil: to add IN your seo work . So work with right techniques in right way .

pinkhand
25 Feb 2013, 05:18 AM
Quality backlinks can help to get good rankings..Try to exchange links with good websites...

Brian Mitchell
25 Feb 2013, 08:58 PM
Yes dear I agree, rankings also depends upon other sites. Thanks!!

eGrove Systems
01 Mar 2013, 10:07 PM
Target no US competitors and find where they got backlinks and always work in site which has high ranking and high domain authority.

RedCap
02 Mar 2013, 01:28 AM
Quality back-links can help to get good rankings..Try to exchange links with good websites...

Link Exchange is not highly preferable , Suggestions Made from lots of Web masters .Do not exchange links with link farms or websites specifically developed to aid the process of link exchange.

For Search visibility I Just wanna to Suggest , Not to follow any of Bad Technique :smash: , Here I found listing http://affordable-quality-website-design.blogspot.in/2012/12/gossip-bit-of-what-not-to-follow-in-seo.html of few bad techniques that ARE BAD AND BAD PRACTICES :devil: to add IN your seo work . So work with right techniques in right way .
Thanks For Suggestions .
Yes There are Always Good practices to build Links with Content marketing techniques that brings traffic as well ranking for your website .

Johnsander
03 Mar 2013, 11:27 PM
Blogging, social media, web 2.o and blog commenting these methods are very important and effective to get good ranking position in SERP and to get stability in ranking position as well but you should keep in mind that your content should be unique and fresh for blogging.

phpdevelopment
04 Mar 2013, 12:03 AM
I think the best strategy for link building is nothing but ust follow your ethical link building strategy.